reJUVEnation

A place for Humberside theatre folks of the early '80's to reconnect, brag, expose and post current info

Thursday, November 17, 2005

JUVEnation Reunite!




Hi all, Great to reconnect. The whole high school thing was so fun and so important I'd love to catch up with you all. You can post pictures or text post here and everyone can see them. If you feel like inviting someone else from the epoque to join, by all means. I'll start off with a recent pic of my kids and will post more current details soon. Kaizen is almost 7, Soleil is almost 11 months.

Please BRAG!!! I want to know what you all have been doing...the great and the less consequential.

(Note: I had to call this page Juvenation.blogspot.com as the re part was taken.)

Looking for posts tomorrow. Love, Lisa

4 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Victoria Lorient-Faibish M.Ed said...

Hi Lisa and all great photos of your kids. Soleil is stunning and ofcourse Kaizen is the doll of dolls.

don't have much time tonight. I shooting an online infomercial for my website tomorrow. Gotta be chipper. Hey check out my blog too. http://massenergy.blogspot.com/ and for those hwo have not seen my site check it out at www.visualizaitonworks.com. Hugs all. Victoria

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Victoria Lorient-Faibish M.Ed said...

OOPS!! Correct spelling of my website: www.visualizationworks.com

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Victoria, I put a link to your blog on this blog. Love,L

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger 2dboy said...

Lisa, so nice to see you on this site - you were always my favortite and I so looked up to you in high school.I remember how excited I got when you invited me over to your house once (my god, im going to Lisa's house) and I met your grandma and stuff. you were the coolest. You and Vicky also schooled me on a lot of feminist issues and probably helped me on my path to become the lesbian seperatist I am today (kidding boys). Damn, I wish you could come. Oh well. Did I mention I am jealous that you live in California? I love it there. I went out when I was 20 and tried to make a go of it, but ended up homeless and, well, thats another story. I am in Toronto now (not homeless - lol) and work im telelvision (which you are very familiar with) working on the production side of things with my ultimate goal being to produce my own long form documentries. I wish I was as savvy as that Vicky and could post a picture here. Oh well, believe me when I tell you, I am gorgeous! HA! Love you Lisa. Thank you for being such an important part of my youth. I know you knew I was gay long before I was able to say it, but I remember you letting me know in little ways that it was cool. Thanks for that. Your family is beautiful. Stay in touch.

jmcmullan@telefactory.ca
or
mcmullan_john@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home