reJUVEnation

A place for Humberside theatre folks of the early '80's to reconnect, brag, expose and post current info

Friday, November 18, 2005

So who's at the rad?


Hey guys this is awesome. Here I am with my husband Kevin. We do not have kids. Long story. But we are very happy and have been for 14 years. Married 9. Time really flies. As you can see from my blog link, I am a holistic Psychotherapist. A long way from the theatre. Although it does have some theatrical aspects to it. I did go in to acting for a while many years ago but after about 4 to 5 years it really grew old for me. Don't get me wrong I did write a few plays and acted in and produced them but the crazy lifestyle kind of did not jibe with me. I do miss the theatre atmosphere back stage and I remember our days together in highschool with you all with so much fondness and longing. It seems so far away yet not that much. I am looking forward to seeing you all. Wow what a long time it has been. Check out my website and really get of a sense of what I doing. Hugs. Victoria
www.visualizationworks.com

3 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger 2dboy said...

stlii hot!

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger 2dboy said...

i said STILL HOT, not stlii hot (ok, maybe I did) It was a pretty crazy night and now Im sitting here trying to figure out how to make this series Im working on get finished with the limited budget I have left) BORING,But you are stlli hot (lol)

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Victoria Lorient-Faibish M.Ed said...

John you are too kind. I left you some comments about your psot. Hugs, V

 

Post a Comment

<< Home