reJUVEnation

A place for Humberside theatre folks of the early '80's to reconnect, brag, expose and post current info

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

More Stuff People, MORE


Lets kep this thinkg going guys. I can beleive no one made a comment abnout my title of my post, that was such a huge line from Juve that stuck wih me fot all these years,
Hey, we can scan old year book ohotos up here, write out somg lists of music we were listening to at the time (I still listen to Depeche mode belileve it or not - they just came out with an amazing new album!).
Please HCI kids from the 80's, we are a special bunch. The true generation X. I hope to see and read more from many of yo in the time to come.
Thanks

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Wow, I had forgotten that line. The whole rewriting weekend and advocacy for our right to do the show was a really big thing for me. I still think of it. Does anyone have a Juve rewritten script?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home