reJUVEnation

A place for Humberside theatre folks of the early '80's to reconnect, brag, expose and post current info

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Pics I have found!!!






I have found some great pics and memorabilia from our Juve days. I so would love anyone with pics especially Behind the Lockers pics ('cause those are one I do not have) to send them to me. I really want to create a whole picture file of this precious time in our life. I found the program with the many profound notes so many of you wrote to me at the end of the plays. It brought tears to my eyes. We were were pretty amazing for highschoolers.

Also, when I was an actor I did do a play that I wrote and starred in of the fabulous Mae West. I had blast doing it and I have included a couple of shots of that time as well.

4 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger 2dboy said...

This is amazing Victoria, simply wonderful! I can totally rememeber that scene with me sitting with the Ricker Jacket on (what were those called)....anyway, stoner something or other. Keep the pics coming baby! I love it all.
P.S. You look great as Mae.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Vic, You look awesome. You were awesome!!!! Mae was an amazing show. Love, Lisa

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Victoria Lorient-Faibish M.Ed said...

YOu guys are too kind. I so miss the theatre. I think this little reunion is making me want to seek out some theatre to be a part of. Even community theatre. Anything to get those juices flowing again. V

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger 2dboy said...

Once again, thank you. I miss you. I miss those days. Maybe we just remember the good and forget all the fear and lonliness and other crappy life stuff. Well, anyway, its nice to go back in time once in awhile. Whay was your character in Juve anyway, some new wave chick who ruled the school or something (lol). Check out that outfit girl! Your awesome. A good soul for sure.
Love you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home